Saturday, July 25, 2009

Learn Transcription Ebook

E-Book “Working from Home as a Transcriptionist in South Africa”! only R120! Contact gpaynter@telkomsa.net to purchase.

This E-book is packed with everything you need to know about working from home as a transcriptionist in South Africa. I started out as a transcriptionist in 2005 and I’ve included everything I’ve learned along the way that I wish someone had told me.

How do you get that first client, how do you keep your clients, how do you invoice, and quote? What about where can you find support? What equipment do you need? All this information and more is available in my E-Book. Buy it today. This is information I wish somebody had told me – I would have been able to get going so much faster.

These are my tried and trusted methods. There are many American transcriptionist guides but “Working from Home as a Transcriptionist in South Africa” has challenges and obstacles all its very own and answers particular questions faced by South African Transcriptionists.

Which other author will happily provide after sale support to you about how to get into the transcription field after you have read the book?

Buy my book today!! Much cheaper than other shorter publications on similar topics. Only R120! Contact gpaynter@telkomsa.net to purchase.

3 comments:

Damaria Senne said...

Book sounds great.

Shakir said...

That book is cool. I think they use Typing Services to write this book.

Gaynor Paynter said...

Thank you, Damaria. Shakir, in this instance the book is 100% written and typed by myself. It's based on my own experiences setting up and running a transcription business in South Africa.